Saturday, June 21, 2008

Here goes nothing!

Well, Der and I are sort of at a pivitol point in our lives as we prepare to make a big move to New York City for his graduate school.  We decided that since we are going to be so far away from friends and family that we should have one more way to keep in contact with them and since blogging is such a big thing lately, it would be a great way to do that.  Since we don't have any cute kids to post pictures of, this blog may not be as exciting as others. ;)  But I think that Der is pretty cute so we'll post pictures of him (and, of course, our exciting adventures)!

6 comments:

Tara said...

YAY! I love Blogs :) And no worries about cute kids. I enjoy Blogs about life without kids because...well...that's my life. What can I say?

Tarahh77 said...

Yes Derek is cute and so are you! You look really cute stretching in that picture :)

bentanelle said...

Yeah, someone else jumping on the bandwagon! We are excited to keep up with you guys! It is so easy to lose touch! looks like you had fun in park city, the mountains look beautiful!

M+J=K3+E said...

Yeah, more bloggers. We look forward to reading it and see how life goes for you. Good luck. It was great to see you at the blessing. Thanks for coming.

Latter-day Saint Mom said...

Hey glad to see you started a blog! I am excited to see what is going on in your lives! Hope you get lots of pictures in of you as well!

Brandon said...

You wife calls you Der? Interesting.

And yes, blogs are a great way to keep in touch. My family's is at frozenbarrusfamily.blogspot.com... send me your e-mail and I'll get you an invite.