This blog post is dedicated to my beautiful wife, whose Birthday it is today! I just wanted to wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a good birthday, the first in NYC. I love you.
Happy Birthday Jamie or "Zuka! Hope you have a good birthday. You have been such a great friend and I am glad I got the opportunity to be an Oakcrest counselor with you!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Jamie. Have a GREAT day.
Happy Birthday Jamie or "Zuka! Hope you have a good birthday. You have been such a great friend and I am glad I got the opportunity to be an Oakcrest counselor with you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jamie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - there are 25 of those ;-) We love you!
That was so cute of you to post that Derek! Definite points, I'm sure. And happy birthday Jamie! Hope you have a great day!
Hey Jamie-HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope you are having a blast in NYC :)
Post a Comment