Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jamie's Bike Bell


We ride our bikes frequently in NYC: to Target (about 3 miles away, in the Bronx), to New Jersey, and up and down Manhattan island.  Well, there is a law that you must have a bell on your bike to let people know you are coming up behind them.  So, I have posted Jamie's bell for your viewing pleasure.  This is not a joke she really has a bell that reads: I love my bike.  

7 comments:

Derek and Jamie said...

Just to let you all know, Derek has one on his bike just like it! ...And I do love my bike! -Jamie

Tarahh77 said...

Nice Jamie - I love how he kind of threw u under the bus and he has the EXACT thing! Where did you guys even find something like that? I personally would have gone with a horn - how fun would that be? If its a law do you get a ticket if you don't have one?

Meredith said...

That is truly awesome. I want one for my bike.

Natalie said...

What? They have a LAW that says you have to have a bike bell? That's so funny!

*Aliese* said...

That's possibly one of the most fabulous things I've ever seen. Derek, you should have been proud enough to say you sport one as well!

Derek and Jamie said...

Ok, ok It's true that I also have a cool, sporty bike bell that reads: I love my bike. I should have admitted this in the original post. (Jamie is sitting next to me nodding and saying: "Yes, you should have").
-Derek

Leslie said...

I have GOT to get one of those babies for MY bike!