Sunday, September 21, 2008

Space Saver!!




So, some of my school books came in a really nice Barnes and Noble Box, which we wanted to keep. The only problem was that we don't have anywhere to put extra boxes... until we discovered the vertical space in the hall closet.  The Barnes and Noble Box just happen to wedge in tight enough to not fall.  It creates an extra shelf, so we stacked 2 other boxes on top of it.  How cool!?

5 comments:

Tarahh77 said...

That is really creative guys! I can see you are quite proud of yourselves. Are the other boxes empty? Do you need to keep them? With like 200 square feet of living space maybe those boxes could go in the trash :)

bentanelle said...

I agree with derek and jamie, you have to get creative sometimes!

CottleCrew said...

Tanelle is right, I remember their spare bedroom closet that if you opened the doors and breathed wrong you would have a tower of STUFF fall on you!!

I like the shelf, but how do you get them down??

Derek and Jamie said...

It was a really nice box... couldn't trash it. Yes, all three boxes are empty. A chair or a stepstool to get them down.

bentanelle said...

hey, important stuff. Ben is the pack rat in the family!