This was the Autumn Festival in downtown NYC. It was pretty fun. There was a lot of people, greasy food and cheap stuff. The picture below is of a booth selling deep fried oreos! Gross! Needless to say, we did not try one. The other picture is one of the firemen at their station all dressed up for the festival. Sorry it is kind of hard to see.
After the Festival, we went over and walked through Central Park. It is always crazy with tourists on Saturdays. For all of our cute nieces, here is a picture of a fairy mime that we saw in the park. The little girl was giving her flowers and she would take the "fairy dust" out of the middle of them and blow it.


3 comments:
I'm disappointed in BOTH of you for not trying a deep fried Oreo! They really are rather delicious! Deep fried Oreos, Twinkies, and Snickers bars are seriously some of my most favorite things EVER. I miss the east coast and their deep fried treats; they're so fabulous. I'm craving them now.
Ah come one. A deep fried oreo I'm sure would be delightful! Central Park looks beautiful. Hope you guys are enjoying your new adventure!
I am jealous that festival looks great! I am glad you guys are having fun back there!
Post a Comment