Derek and I just wanted to share our weekend activity with you. We have come to love bike riding on saturday mornings. This is also our favorite place to ride ... Riverside Park! It is very pretty and has a bike path that goes along the Hudson river nearly to the tip of Manhattan. The pictures of the bridge is the George Washington Bridge which we also like to ride across a lot. As you can see, the leaves have just barely begun to change unlike Utah where there is snow already! Sorry to rub that in. I'm sure we will be envying you when we have to walk through the bitter cold and snow instead of getting in our warm heated car. The peak weekend for changing leaves (so we hear) is next weekend so we are planning on taking a train ride to see the leaves. We'll get some pictures because we hear that it is spectacular here in the East during Fall.
we went bike riding along the jordan river parkway today. The leaves here are beautiful and it warmed up a lot this past week. We loved it. Wish you guys were closer. :)
I'm experiencing all sorts of envy right now. I wanna live back east for a fall season just so I can see the gorgeous leaves. We don't so much get that in the S.G.
Here we were so worried about leaving our kids in NY and you are having so much fun! I am glad you are getting out and seeing things and doing different stuff. Keep having fun because it will soon be soooo cold!!!!!
It looks goergous there, I am with Dad, glad you are doing so many things. What great memories. Jamie who in your family is coming to visit in two weeks? That will be so fun.
Our train ride is tomorrow. We are going to Sleepy Hollow! Very festive. As for my mom and family coming...they better all fit in the living room because that is what we are planning. It will be tight, but we will make it work. Originally, it was just going to be my mom. The others wouldn't let that happen, so they decided to tag along. Tara, know that you are welcome to visit New York anytime you want. We would love to have you! We will have a place for you to sleep even if it is in the living room.
9 comments:
we went bike riding along the jordan river parkway today. The leaves here are beautiful and it warmed up a lot this past week. We loved it. Wish you guys were closer. :)
I'm experiencing all sorts of envy right now. I wanna live back east for a fall season just so I can see the gorgeous leaves. We don't so much get that in the S.G.
It looks so beautiful! Glad you guys are having fun!
Here we were so worried about leaving our kids in NY and you are having so much fun! I am glad you are getting out and seeing things and doing different stuff. Keep having fun because it will soon be soooo cold!!!!!
It looks goergous there, I am with Dad, glad you are doing so many things. What great memories. Jamie who in your family is coming to visit in two weeks? That will be so fun.
My Mom, Emily, Dustin and Cameron are all coming to visit for a week! It was kind of a last minute decision, but we are excited to have them!
Is there room for all of them AND your bikes in the living room? Enjoy that sounds like so much fun! I would love to visit New York.
how was your train ride? we are looking forward to pictures!
Our train ride is tomorrow. We are going to Sleepy Hollow! Very festive. As for my mom and family coming...they better all fit in the living room because that is what we are planning. It will be tight, but we will make it work. Originally, it was just going to be my mom. The others wouldn't let that happen, so they decided to tag along. Tara, know that you are welcome to visit New York anytime you want. We would love to have you! We will have a place for you to sleep even if it is in the living room.
Post a Comment