Only in New York .... will you order your groceries online and have them delivered to your door
Only in New York .... will you be the cause of a car accident by simply placing your hand in the air (one of the cars involved being a taxi ... need I say more?) This happened to me the other day - kinda scary!
Only in New York .... will you be able to get to anywhere in the city by an incredible public transportation system without walking more than 1/8 mile.
Only in New York .... will you find everything from singing to breakdancing to selling candy bars on the subway.
Only in New York .... will you have a church full of professional opera singers, artists, broadway actors, etc. Needless to say, our ward activities are amazing!
9 comments:
Sometimes...I wish I lived in New York.
Derek and Jamie, this is Aunt Karla. What a great experience, it is the unique-est place ever! We loved visiting when Andrew and Karilee lived there on East 90th. They even had Adam and Eve in the ward! I am enjoying reading about your time there.
What neat experiences you guys are having!! Jealousy abounds just a little bit.
That is a great post! Do you get your groceries delivered to your door?!?
No, we don't get our food from Fresh Direct. How "fresh" is it, if it's been sitting in a box all day, in a delivery truck?? Also, I guess I don't understand why people would pay a shipping fee and a tip for the delivery boy, if they can just walk two blocks and go grocery shopping themselves. I must be missing the boat on this one. But, I suppose, in their defense ("their"-- being those who use Fresh Direct), if we could afford it, we probably would do it too. You pay for convenience. (sorry, long answer, to a simple question, Lish).
I'm glad you found our blog! I hope you read your shout-out on our moving day post. Seriously, we couldn't have done it without you.
I finally pulled pics off the camera and I have the one of you two from WinterJam (bring on another free weekend post! I know mine is in the works... :)). I'll have to grab your email address from you - mine is riley.alli@gmail.com.
Very cool! Enjoy every second of this unique experience you get.
Good thing you still walk to the grocery store, we wouldn't want you turning into some New York snobs that would be too good for your white trash family in Utah!!
Love You Guys!!!
P.S. Thanks for adding us to your list of blogs . . we feel better now!!
Post a Comment