Thursday, June 11, 2009

You are NOT Going to Believe This...


What you see before you is an actual prize that Jamie pulled out of an actual General Mills Cereal Box, that is an actual $5 credit card!  Can you believe it?  I have been combing cereal boxes since I was like four, and I believe this was the most exciting find.  (Although I was not present this morning at the discovery,  I feel the energy. Come on, who has the Trix Rabbit on a credit card?) You know how they say on these promotions you can be an instant winner?  Well... we were.  This is big.  This just made up for two days of getting home from work late.   Okay, I'm done, if anything is worthy of the blog, this definitely is worthy.   

5 comments:

CottleCrew said...

WOW!! Congratulations. However, with a title like that, I was at least expecting twins!!

Tara said...

Blog worthy indeed! My credit card is just plain navy blue. The Trix rabbit is hundreds of times cooler than that. Lucky you!!

*Aliese* said...

That is fabulous! Definitely a top notch cereal toy. :)

Nikki said...

I'm so jealous! Bry and I dug through our cereal boxes in anticipation of such a credit card to be sorely disappointed. Lucky you!!

Tarahh77 said...

I'm with Seisha! Don't post titles like that during pregnancy!