Saturday, August 1, 2009

As per your request...


Belly pics!

This is a picture of me at 18 weeks

and a picture now at 27 weeks


Here's another pic we have of Carson lying on my belly, just ignore my face...I wasn't ready for the pic.

9 comments:

M+J=K3+E said...

You are too cute pregnant!! Any names yet? P.S. We are in Tooele :)

CottleCrew said...

You look great Jamie! Hope you are feeling as good as you look.
Miss you guys!!

Nina Miles said...

Jamie you look so cute- I love it! Hope you're doing well!

seanandnataliekowallis said...

I love the belly pics! I'm so happy for you guys! What's your due date? Sean and I only have 5 weeks to go until we're due. I can't wait! I'm getting so HUGE! You look so cute Jamie!

Anna said...

I"m so happy for you guys, you'll be great parents.

Meredith said...

Hooray for pics!! I'm excited for you two...you will love it!

Leslie said...

Yay for belly pics! You look great Jamie, I keep forgetting how far along you are and had to pick my jaw up when I scrolled to the second picture :) Not that you look huge, there's just a good difference between 18 and 27 weeks. I LOVE the dress in the last pic - very cute!

The Oakey's said...

you look so cute! I can't wait to see this little girl!!!! we missed you both at the Allen reunion, hopefully we can meet your little girl at Christmas!

Diane said...

Hey!
You are adorable! We can't wait to see you both and this sweet little girl! Are you all headed home for Christmas? Aren't you done soon? Where are you headed after school? Back this way? We sure hope so for our benefit. We miss you two!