Friday, October 2, 2009

Dinner Boat Cruise

We were so lucky to be able to go on a boat cruise with Der's program. Yes, it was more of a college party with a cash bar, loud music and dancing, but it was still called a Dinner Boat Cruise (sounds prestigious, right?). It was pretty fun. It was good to meet alot of the people Der always talks about in his program, but who I have not yet met. I knew quite a few already, but the others, it was good to finally meet. We cruised around manhattan island to get this skyline view of the financial district (pic #1),
down around the Brooklyn Bridge (pic #2),
and then down to the Statue of Liberty (pic #3).
You can see it behind us if you look really close. The water was a little rocky for a lot of it, but I did alright until nearing the end when I had to sit down for a few minutes. I look super pregnant in these pics. I don't feel as big as I look... most of the time. I have been feeling really well for being 9 months pregnant (as of today!). This little girl is coming so fast, we can't believe it.

2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Hey, it's Jake! :) Good job for not getting too sick. I love dinner cruises; they definitely make me feel all sorts of important! The Manhattan skyline picture is beautiful.

CottleCrew said...

Wow, that looks like a lot of fun. Is Jake in your program?? And you look great!! I can't believe how fast time is goign.