I'm sorry to all of those who have been unable to stay at the New York City location of our hotel, but no worries... Our location will be changing to a new and improved location full of your own room (no longer doubled as the living room), a larger living space, parking for your car (if needed), laundry facilities included, more seating space at meal times and even a short walk to a private beach!! The commute to the city may be a little longer, but still pretty close. So you're welcome to come join us anytime at our new location of the Anderson Hotel. Hope to see you soon! See pics below.





15 comments:
WOW! That looks sooo awesome!! So excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to see everything moved in. Yo're not going to know what to do with all that space!
WHAT are we doing in the city?! :) This place is awesome! I love it! Ah, space. Remember SPACE?!
Wow it looks so spacious! And look at those trees & grass out front!
It was so great to see you guys at Christmastime. Congrats on the job & new place :)
So pretty!! Love the floors...Congrats on your new location; that's so exciting. :)
Wow! I am excited for you! So nice!
Nice place!! When do you start taking reservations?! So funny, because I was just thinking about calling you Jamie and seeing how things were going with finding new place. It looks beautiful!
I'm so happy for you! I really am! This is awesome and BEAUTIFUL!! And I'm going to gag the part of me that's just a little bit jealous because I love you:)
Oooh, nice! Good for you!
Well, we'll have to come and check out your new place to see if it's just as good as you say it is! Just kidding, but really- that's so exciting to have space again! Good luck moving although I did really love your New York style nursery. You guys are awesome.
That looks great Jamie!! We are thinking about a new york trip sometime this year, we may just have to stop by...
So beautiful. Love it. Mike and I have always wanted to visit NY :)
it looks fabulous!
Looks amazing! Maybe Eliza and Morgan can meet up there sometime. Congratulations!
We are so excited you found a place and that everything worked out so perfectly with your lease. Dad showed us pictures and it looks really nice. Love you guys!! Good luck moving . . not fun!!
How fabulous!!! We are really going to try and come out this year...who knows when but we want to!
Post a Comment