As of February 10th, Derek's degree has been posted! He is now an official graduate of Columbia University. Good job, Der! I had to post these pictures. When we were packing to move, Derek cleaned out the papers from the last year of his degree:
That was a lot of work!!
9 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! Strong work!
Yay for Derek--that's awesome! That stack of papers is ludicrous though.
Congrats Derek! You made it in the big leagues...impressive! That last picture of Morgan is adorable!!
She is so beautiful!
The father/daughter reading time picture is priceless!
Super Congratulations! It is such a nice feeling to be done with school. And little Morgan is such a doll! Hope you enjoy the new place and hopefully we can get out there sometime.
Wow, Derek . . good job!! We're very proud of you and hope to join your ranks soon!!
Love the pictures of Morgan, we love you guys!
Master Derek! Is that the new title like Dr.? Congratulations and we are excited for graduation. It is always good to start kids reading young. Love ya'll!
I am so proud of you Derek! I am not sure I will call you Master Derek though is that okay?
I think Morgan looks mad she has to do tummy time. Jamie - I think this is your first pout. Welcome to motherhood :)
Post a Comment