We ran a 5K race this weekend called RUNaMUCK. It was Derek's first race ever and he did awesome! We had a lot of fun. The race was a trail run most of the way with obstacles (logs to jump over, mud pits to crawl through, beams to climb over, ropes to jump through, river up to our chests to run through, etc) . We got super muddy. We were glad we did it. The night before we camped at a campground near the race. This was Morgan's first camping experience! Here are some pictures of our adventure weekend.
7 comments:
That looks like loads of fun!
How fun! Go Derek on your first race! I can't believe you two didn't do it with Morgan strapped to your back though, that would've been awesome ;) She is such a smiley little thing!
It sounds like you had lots of fun. Way to go!
That looks like so much fun!! If I ever do a 5k I think that would be one to do! Way to go guys.
That looks awesome! Good job you two!
That seriously looks so fun. I want to do something that cool! By the way, Morgan is just getting cuter and cuter.
You guys are Rockstars! And man--that looks like a BLAST! :)
Post a Comment