Friday, August 22, 2008

"The Great Move"






Here are a few more pictures of the move. It was a crazy morning driving into Manhattan. Jamie had a job interview over the phone WHILE we were crossing the bridge into New York City. If you can imagine, Jamie trying to have a phone interview in NYc traffic, I am trying to pay the toll booth, navigate through traffic with a 16' moving truck, and find which lanes and exits I should be taking.....yes....it was crazy! But, it was a success, I didn't hit anything nor did I honk more than a few times every minute. What an Adventure!

The pictures below are of our move out of Lost Creek and into our new apartment. (Look at that strong man lifting all those boxes....). We thought everyone would like to see one of our may KOA experiences. We took a picture of this brand new Cadallac and the old couple whose car it was slept in a pup tent (yes, the small yellow tent next to the $50,000 car was a pup tent!). We thought it was ironic, I guess maybe you had to be there. :)

3 comments:

bentanelle said...

ya know it is all about priorities in life. a nice car is that guys priority, I personally would want to sleep somewhere that I could at least stretch out.

Tarahh77 said...

Maybe they are short people T&B - ever think of that? I think it all looks so so fun!!!

CottleCrew said...

I don't think you ahd to be there, It is a great picture. Maybe they stole the cadillac and the pup tent actually belongs to them.

?!?!?

Thanks for taking pictures so we could feel like we were part of the move. How much work did Cole actually do??