Oh I'm so excited for you guys! That must have been such a fun trip, what great time together. Can't wait to see pics of the apartment set up and your new life in the Big Apple.
Sorry everyone, we will post more pics. We don't have internet yet, so we are picking up someone else's...not the greatest connection. But we will keep trying when the connection is working. We hope all is going well.
Welcome to the same time zone!! yeah! the trip looks fun, but it couldn't have been that fun the whole time....when addie saw the pictures of the toy store this is what she said.. "oh, mom Jamie looks beautiful!" how's little mexico? any better?
The reason Jamie was so excited to be at the KOA was because we had been driving all day and she was excited to get a break from me. Her interview went well, except for the minor detail that the position requires a Masters degree because the program is State funded.. The Manager told her she would hire her right on the spot if HR approved. So, the lady offered her a job, but Jamie would have to start taking Masters classes starting this Fall, while working and if someone were to then walk in with a Masters and apply for her position, legally, the school would have to let her go. So, unfortunately it didn't work out, thus we are still searching...keep us in your prayers. (Oh, and BTW: we do love each other, but 36 hours in the car was WAY too long, next time I am hiring a moving company!)
I am so sorry to hear about the job! I am sure the neighborhood carneceria(butcher shop) would LOVE a cute blonde working there AND from what I hear the commute would be great! We wil pray for you, keep us updated!!
11 comments:
Oh I'm so excited for you guys! That must have been such a fun trip, what great time together. Can't wait to see pics of the apartment set up and your new life in the Big Apple.
Gotta love a good KOA campground! And even though the drive was long, isn't it great to just be able to chat forever? Glad you made it safe!
What a trip! I'm excited to see more pics. What a fun adventure for the two of you!
Sorry everyone, we will post more pics. We don't have internet yet, so we are picking up someone else's...not the greatest connection. But we will keep trying when the connection is working. We hope all is going well.
Welcome to the same time zone!! yeah! the trip looks fun, but it couldn't have been that fun the whole time....when addie saw the pictures of the toy store this is what she said.. "oh, mom Jamie looks beautiful!" how's little mexico? any better?
Glad you made it safe. Hope you enjoy your new adventure :)
ahh so fun! it was good to see you guys, I am glad the trip went well and hope that you love your apartment :)
Wasn't there a LITTLE sarcasm in the "priceless" comment?? I mean, we know you guys love each other and all, but 36 hours in a car???
Maybe before we had kids . . . .hmmm!!
Glad you made it safe, GOOD LUCK
I have never seen anyone that excited to be at a KOA! Go Jamie! We are glad you are there safely too! How did Jamie's interview go?
The reason Jamie was so excited to be at the KOA was because we had been driving all day and she was excited to get a break from me. Her interview went well, except for the minor detail that the position requires a Masters degree because the program is State funded.. The Manager told her she would hire her right on the spot if HR approved. So, the lady offered her a job, but Jamie would have to start taking Masters classes starting this Fall, while working and if someone were to then walk in with a Masters and apply for her position, legally, the school would have to let her go. So, unfortunately it didn't work out, thus we are still searching...keep us in your prayers. (Oh, and BTW: we do love each other, but 36 hours in the car was WAY too long, next time I am hiring a moving company!)
I am so sorry to hear about the job! I am sure the neighborhood carneceria(butcher shop) would LOVE a cute blonde working there AND from what I hear the commute would be great! We wil pray for you, keep us updated!!
Post a Comment