Saturday, June 13, 2009

We're having a...


GIRL!! 

Here is a little picture of her trying to be shy and hide her face with her hand.  We had our 2nd trimester ultrasound yesterday and found that we are going to be having a little girl.  According to the ultrasound, she looks healthy as can be.  She has 10 little fingers and 10 little toes, a good looking spine and a strong, healthy heart.  


10 comments:

M+J=K3+E said...

Congrats. That is so exciting. Glad she is healthy!!!

*Aliese* said...

Aw, that's fantastic! Congratulations you guys.

seanandnataliekowallis said...

YEAH! I'm so excited for you guys! Girls are so much fun to get ready for! Our girl is due in 12 weeks. Congratulations!!!

Mary said...

Congrats! So many cute baby girls! My brother and sister-in-law just had one today! :0)

CottleCrew said...

A GIRL??? Sorry Der. I was hoping you would get a boy after growing up with all sisters!! You must just be good with the girls . . . CONGRATS you guys, that is so exciting!!!

Natalie said...

Ha... the Cottle's comment made me laugh. Poor Derek, always being surrounded by girls. :) Really, though, girls are way fun. Congratulations - we're excited for you!

Diane said...

Yahoo! That is so wonderful! I am sure she will be perfect.

April Celeste Garff said...

Congratulations!!! Saw your blog off Nina's---thrilled to hear you're having a girl---so much fun to come!

Jessica said...

Congrats! We love girls! :) We do have one problem, however, with this announcement. I told Peter last night that you two were expecting and he looked at me and said, "Derek? Like my cousin Derek? Is he old enough to have a baby?" He sits for a moment, then continues, "Am I that old that my little cousin is going to be a dad?" So, with this announcement, we again realize we aren't getting any younger. Congrats again!

The Tuckers said...

Congratualtions guys!! I am excited for you. From experience- girls are the best!! We are moving to Philly the end of August and I plan on coming to New York at least a couple hundred times :). So, there is your warning! LOL love ya lots!