Since we had so much fun last year and it is that time of year, we had to return to the Village of Sleepy Hollow this year. We went with Ben and Tanelle. Here we are locked out of the spooky cemetery:

We had tickets for the Haunted Hayride, but it was cancelled last minute due to some serious rain storm that never happened! So here we are going to dinner at Horsefeathers instead:

Of course we had to get a shot of the headless horseman again:

The Old Dutch Church where they still have readings of the "Legend of Sleepy Hollow"

Halloween decorations! Something you don't see in the city, at all.
3 comments:
Fun times Jame! Enjoy the time you two have together. It's so fun with kids but really...adult time if few and far between. I never believed it until I actually had a kid! You will soon learn.
It looks so so fun! Why isn't T in any of the pictures? Love you and Jamie..YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!!
So I take it sleepy Hollow didn't scare you into labor?? The haunted corn maze didn't work for me! It looks fun though!!
Post a Comment