Thank you Daddy for my first gift:
When we first began to think of names for Morgan, we wanted to give her some name related to New York. We struggled and gave up long ago. AFTER we named her, we realized she was born in the Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
6 comments:
Aw, you guys! I'm gettin' all misty-eyed! What a sweetheart. I love the name Morgan. I love even more that you were able to link it to New York; that's awesome. Have tons of fun with her. :)
She is beautiful. I am so excited for you guys! I also love that her coming home outfit seems to fit well. I must be really bad at judging what will actually fit a newborn because my kids' outfits were always WAY too big.
Emily and I are loving your pics. She says "oh what great parents they are!" :)
Congratulations you two! She is beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys! Being parents is so fun... hard, but fun. They change so fast so enjoy every minute of her life. Congrats again!
Oh, I love that first picture of her! She's so adorable, you guys. Can't wait to meet her.
I love the name Morgan! I wish we were closer so we could meet her in person...she is so cute! Hopefully we see you guys at Christmas!
Post a Comment