Thursday, March 11, 2010

4 Months!

Our skinny little Morgan is now 4 months and can no longer be called Chicken Legs. We took her to her appointment where she weighed in at 13 lbs. (32%) as apposed to her previous (10%). Her head circumference was 16 in. (37%). Finally, her length was 26 in. (>95%)! She also got an immunization shot. She did not make one peep when she was poked. She didn't even jump, just took it like the tough girl that she is. Here are a few recent pictures of her, showing a little more chub on those bones:
Morgan and Addie enjoying girl time. Although, Morgan doesn't look so sure.
Bubble baths!
We got lucky and captured a smile on camera! Hopefully we can continue this lucky trend.

4 comments:

M+J=K3+E said...

She is such a cutie. I can't believe she is that old already. Time sure flies with kids doesn't it. Kaiden will get baptized this year...Man I feel old!

Tarahh77 said...

She is so cute! I still say she looks skinny. However lucky for her, skinny is always "in".

Woodward Family said...

Yeah!!! Go Morgan!!! That is a cute smile, sis! You and Hadlee need to webcam soon.( Maybe this week won't be as hectic. )

CottleCrew said...

She is adorable, I love that smile!! It was great to talk to you the other night, we miss you guys!!