Fun in her jammies:
Standing on the couch
Playing with the cousins:
Thank goodness for naptime:
Here is Morgan in her bassinet just this week just barely fitting. She is so tall that she has outgrown it sooner than we expected...
So we had to make another craigslist search and found her a new crib. Here she is in it on her first night.
Morgan struggling to get her much desired bink into her mouth.
7 comments:
Oh man, she is getting so big. It is a good thing you found her a crib. Those smiles in her jammies are darling. She was standing up by herself and sitting up on the couch? She was grown up so much in the last few months. I loved the "binkie movie". She was pretty funny opening her mouth every time she got close. It made me laugh. Only 8 more weeks and we get to see you guys !!!!!!!!
That is the cutest smile and you guys are amazing at finding things on craigslist, that is a great crib.
So cute!! I wish she could hang out with the cousins at my house too.
Love you guys!!
Such a cute smile!!! Seriously--warms my heart. :) Also: love the binkie movie.
She is so beautiful! The crib is pretty cute too. Thanks for the pictures, I love seeing her grow.
How cute is she! I love the hand eye coordination they have, it is so funny! That is a way cute crib, good job! Those smiles are so big!!
They grow so fast! You're so lucky Morgan fit into her bassinett this long. Sophia grew out of hers when she was 8 weeks old. Crazy. Morgan is so cute! It's so fun to keep up through blogs!
Wow she's getting so big! While I was impressed with her dexterity, the binkie movie wasn't my favorite ;) I just wanted to reach through the screen and help poor Morgan. You're a good mom Jamie, showing patience and helping her learn. Wish we could see you all again sometime soon!
Post a Comment