I spent about two hours yesterday trying to send emails to grandparents with these pictures. I kept getting failed replies because the files were too big even when I tried to send only a couple of pictures. So I have posted them here. She has been growing so much, getting more and more chub all the time.
4 comments:
OH man guys, she's so cute! I can't believe how big she's gotten. She was just this tiny little newborn last time you all were here. She's interactive now and it only gets more fun from here on out. Keep the photos and videos coming - aunts appreciate them too ;)
She is adorable, I love that first picture of her in the swing.
Sorry webcam didn't work out yesterday, although it is always crazy with that many people.
And thanks for the conference packet . . .it worked REALLY well, I think this was our best conference in a long time!
so isn't that yawn when the video first started??
very cute! can't wait to see her again, it has been too long! This weekend??
K, she is soooo cute! I can't believe you got so lucky! J/k. You are bot adorable too, so we know where it came from.... :) She has gotten so big so fast! Hope you keep adding pics and that you guys are doing well! Miss you!
Post a Comment