Only a dad would be so creative...

Morgan seemed to like it

Morgan's new face lately: "I'm not going to smile, I'm not!"

First beach experience

This is Morgan after I let her get her hands on my apple core. She was so funny. She just attacked it and wouldn't let it go. Do you think she wants more than just milk?
5 comments:
HaHaHa! Clearly, Derek needs to change his profession to something dealing in baby fashion trends; he may have started something there.
I think she is starving to death! Aren't you supposed to start giving them rice cereal at 4 months? Or is that old school? Glad all is well! Love you guys!
Oh Derek!!! We've been contemplating getting a "binky leash", i guess that's all we need to do now! She definetly isn't looking starved! But that apple core does look pretty good! "njuhju v" Hadlee agrees!
That is totally something Darin would do, I love it!!!
She is adorable, I love that beach picture!
Morgan is beautiful!!! I love her smile.
Post a Comment