1. Our trip to the Bronx Zoo (the largest urban zoo in America!)

2. Our trip to Palmyra and Niagra Falls with mom and dad.
3. Mom and Dad and Alicia/Darin/Garrett and Cole come to visit.
For this post, we thought that we would make it a little different. We will post some random pictures and you get to guess what this post is about (hence the surprise!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If you haven't guessed already, here's a BIG clue...

So, yep we're going to have a baby! We are so excited and can't wait. We are now 18 weeks along and doing great! The baby's due date is October 30th and we find out if it is a little "D" or a little "J" in just two weeks. (for now it is just called DJ jr. compliments of Its Grandpa Anderson)
Sorry that some of these pictures were random, but I warned you! Plus, I didn't want you to guess on the first pic. But if you stretch your thinking really hard, you can connect them.
We haven't announced until now because well, we didn't know until we were two months along! Plus we wanted to wait to tell our own parents first. We didn't tell our parents until just recently (Jamie's mom on Mother's day, her dad the next day and Derek's parents when they came out last week) It was really easy to keep a secret when you live so far away from family except when we were on the phone with them or doing web cam!
22 comments:
yay! I was seriously wondering when this was going to happen for you guys. Your first child will be born in NYC, crazy. Crazy exciting. You two will be the best parents, congrats.
Yeah, how exciting. Congrats to you both!!!
Congratulations you guys! How exciting for you! I hope Jamie has been feeling okay. Hurray for big city babies!
I started to wonder when I read what you had posted on Ashley's blog. We are so excited for you guys! Maybe he/she will be born on Ryan's birthday (oct. 24th). Jamie you look great by the way!!!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you two. Jane and I were wondering when you were going to say anything. We assumed you were pregnant when we were visiting, but we figured you were waiting to tell your family first. My birthday is October 27th, so don't be afraid to have your little one a little early.
Yahoo! We are so excited and happy for you two! What a lucky little person to get you two for parents. We will hopefully get to see DJ at Christmas. Best Wishes with the pregnancy Jamie!
Yay! I was so excited when Ashlee and Brennen told us the news. Congratulations. I'm personally rooting for you and Ashlee to have babies on the 22nd and 23rd... Wouldn't that be cool? :)
Oh my goodness, how fabulous! I must admit, I kind of assumed when I read the title. :) I commend you for keeping the secret so long-I bet that's a bit difficult.
Congratulations!! That is so exciting :)
Congrats again guys! Now you really have to keep up on the blog :)
Huzzah!! That is so exciting! Too bad you guys live so far away...our babies could be friends!
Congratulations! Fun times ahead! We're so excited for you!
Congratulations! Will DJ be born in New York? That's SO much cooler than being born in Provo (like me . . . LAME!
We just got internet in our new house and am sooooo happy to hear of your news! Just glad that I caught the post before it was old news! Can't wait to hear what you are having!
DJ? What ever happened to Baby Avacado?! Grandma Moose told us that we can name our baby girl MOOSEETTA. What do you guys think? I just wish you guys were closer so your baby won't be 6-8 weeks when we see her/him (if you come home for Christmas!!) I'm so excited!
Congratulations!! Jamie, I hope you're not feeling too sick. Being pregnant, not so fun! Being a mom however, so fun!!
who's baby are you holding on the stairs??
Some random kid I found at Discovery Gateway... Just kidding, it's Talmage (Jeremy and Leslie's son). In response to the questions: Jamie has been feeling great, she hasn't really felt ill at all.
YEAH!!!!! I'm so excited for you! Being pregnant is a lot of fun Jamie. I'm 26.5 weeks now and our little girl moves like CRAZY! It's pretty cool. Plus people always tell you how cute you look and such. Get ready for uncomfortable sleeping though- when your belly gets huge (I'm carrying all out front as you can see in pictures on our blog) the end of the day gets hard because gravity isn't very forgiving on backs and fronts. Congratulations you two! I'm so excited!!!
Holy cow, that is so exciting! Derek's going to be a daddy. Can't wait to hear more about it!
Congratulations Derek and Jamie! Hopefully we'll get to see you a few times before you are officially parents!
Congrats! My sister told me a few weeks ago. Now where are you going to fit a baby in New York? :) j/k
Post a Comment