Sunday, November 1, 2009

Preg Update and Halloween

Jamie's due date has come and gone, and we are still waiting patiently for this little baby to come. In the meantime, I have a few good photos to share with everyone. Yes, these pictures of Jamie are posted with permission. We went out to New Jersey for Halloween, had a SpOokY dinner, and then took the kids trick-or-treating.




This picture below is the best photo of the year.
Jamie was playing Hide and Go Seek with Addie and Nathan.
Apparently, Jamie thought behind the street sign was her best bet. I love you, Jamie!

9 comments:

Brooke said...

Good luck waiting! That got REALLY hard for me at the end- but you guys are awesome- and especially Jamie- what a great attitude! I hope she comes quickly however. I'm glad you still had a fun Halloween. Good luck!

Meredith said...

Ha Ha! Great picture Jame! Good luck these last few days. It's hard waiting, but it will so be worth it in the end!

M+J=K3+E said...

I was so excited to see that you had posted because I thought you had finally had her. Good luck. She will be such a beautiful baby!!

Diane said...

Happy Halloween! We keep watching and waiting and we are so excited for you! Best Wishes with the delivery!

Malesa said...

That last picture cracks me up! I didn't know that you guys have a blog! How exciting! I'm sorry that you are overdue now. Not fun.

CottleCrew said...

Great hiding place Jamie, I love it!! We are waiting on pins and needles waiting to hear any news. But, I have to admit I am glad she didn't come on Halloween. AND . . . now I will finally have someone to share my birthday month!! YEA!!

Leslie said...

You look great Jamie! That's some serious pregnant cuteness. Can't wait to see your pretty little girl arrive soon!

theoldman said...

I really had to look to find you Jamie! Maybe my eyes need to be checked! We are anxious as I am sure you are!

Woodward Family said...

GOOD LUCK!! :)