Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Welcome to the World

Jamie and I are so excited to announce the birth of our daughter!! Jamie and the baby are doing great. Here are the details:

Born at: 9:57pm.
Weighs: 7lbs 6 oz
Length: 20"
Name: Morgan Elisabeth Anderson













25 comments:

Meredith said...

Woohoo! Congrats you guys! We are so happy for you!

Leslie said...

Yay! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!! CONGRATS!!!
She's beautiful. She's so lucky to be born to such great parents

M+J=K3+E said...

Yay. Congrats!! I am so happy she finally made her debut.

theoldman said...

What a beautiful granddaughter!! We are so excited to see her and hold her. Congrats you two and give her grandpa's love!

Robert and Lindsay said...

she is beautiful!!! i can't wait to meet her!!! xoxoxoxo

April Celeste Garff said...

Congratulations on your little one. BTW, Jamie, you look so cute with your pregnant belly in the last post!

*Aliese* said...

Aw, YAY! I'm so excited for you guys. :) I'm anxiously awaiting a name.

Ashley said...

Yay! Congratulations! Glad you didn't have to wait too long past your due date:)

Tarahh77 said...

So cute! She looks so good. So does Jamie. Neither of them look like they were overdue and in labor for 20 hours! :) Love you!

Anna said...

You guys are a cute couple and now you're a cute family. Can't wait to meet her.

Becky Knowles said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. You guys make such an adorable family. Does she have a name yet?

Diane said...

Oh, so sweet! Its amazing how innocent and new! We are so happy for you! We hope we can meet her at Christmas and celebrate! Much Love sent your way!
Diane and Steve

Jessie said...

Congratulations! She is so sweet. I hope you are all doing well, and I also look forward to hearing a name. :)

The Oakey's said...

Congrats you two! She is adorable! Can't wait to hear the name! Glad Jamie and the baby are doing good!

Anonymous said...

Yeah !!!! She's here, and beautiful, both her and mom. You guys did great! Only 25 days and we get to see her.

Jessica said...

Congrats! So glad everyone is doing well.

Natalie said...

Congratulations, you guys! I love her name - it's actually one of my favorites. She's beautiful!

Leslie said...

LOVE that little cry guys - precious!

Latter-day Saint Mom said...

Excited to hear you had your baby! Congrats! Can't wait to hear what you name her!

Nikki said...

Congratulations!! She looks beautiful, we are so happy for you :)

Heidi said...

Congratulations! Being a mom is the best!

Abbie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited for you! And I love the name! Can't wait to meet her and hear all the details of the birth!

Mary said...

She's gorgeous! Congratulations guys!

Kristen Brady said...

Congrats! So happy for you! Shawn and Kristen Brady

Me said...

Hooray! Congratulations!